Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Farwell Summer


Tonight, summer is coming to an end and fall is starting, since it is the 21st. For me, my summer was amazing. I did a lot and I do not regret anything that I did. My favorite moments of this summer were, spending time at the outer banks ,North Caroline(no I do not live in the states), going to camp for two weeks with my friends, doing numerous downtown shopping trips(with seeing the odd homeless person here or there), winning gold in lacrosse provincals, meeting Avril Lavigne and spending time up in Muskoka with my family and friends. It was a summer that  I will never forget. Even though it might have not been the nicest begining of the summer for weather with this rainy and cold dreary weather, but once it got to August the sun decided to finally shine.:) But even on the not as nice days it was still nice to just stay inside and watch Gossip Girl episodes there was always something to do! Summer of 2009 was a summer that I am sure that I will never forget and I hope everyone feels the same way I do about summer and had a fantastic summer just like I did. 

hope u had a great summer 
xoxo
jumping into the deep end

No comments:

Post a Comment