Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You Never Know Whats Around The Corner

In life you cannot really be thinking that it's just another day; you have to think it is a new day, what could happen?.. anything interesting? 

Well about 2 weeks ago at the the beginning of the day I thought the first option; but at the end of the day well, not so much! 

Okay... well it all started when I was shopping in downtown Toronto. It was just a usual shopping day:  got some pretty trendy skirts at forever 21 :P. Then I was in BoatHouse and I overheard an employee say something about Avril Lavigne was going to be there to launch her new line there.  Well even though personally  her line isn't my well style I still wanted to see her.  So 2 hours later I came back and waited inside Boathouse.  Since I just heard about it about two hours ago so I didn't really know what was going on. Turns out to be some kind of contest that you had to win to be in there, so I ended up having to leave the store. 

But I knew I wasn't going to give up. So I waited outside in the freezing cold.  NOT!   Well it sure was the opposite of that.... it was about 32 degrees with humidity and no breeze at all. I waited for about an hour. Than finally a black Chevy SUV pulls up. Of course there was this security guard standing right in front of me trying to feel important. Well let him have his 5 minutes of fame?   YEA RIGHT.   When Avril walked by I pushed right by him and quickly snapped a picture with her and she actually smiled and everything. Because I knew I had to stand out some how. Well I did though because I was the only one who took a picture!

 Well now I won't think every dayis just  like every other day, I'll think everyday like a new adventure. (especially when I'm in downtown Toronto;))

Well now it's just meeting Justin Bieber.......ahah hopefully that will come soon (fingers crossed)

ahah 
xoxo
Jumping Into The Deep end:)

No comments:

Post a Comment